ESP32-DevKitC is a low-footprint, minimal system development board which is powered by our latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily adjusted to a breadboard.
- Rapid Prototyping – Get right into application design and development without worrying about RF performance and antenna design. The ESP32-DevKitC has your basic system requirements already covered. Just plug in the USB cable and you’re good to go!
- Flexible and Feature-Rich – The ESP32-DevKitC contains the entire basic support circuitry for the ESP-WROOM-32, including the USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
- Breadboard-Friendly – The ESP32-DevKitC pinout is optimized for prototyping on a breadboard. The on-board LDO output is led out for powering additional off-board electronics. Peripheral outputs are grouped together for hassle-free prototyping.
- Core board based on esp-32 WROOM-32 from espressif too.
- Similar to nodemcu board, compact size, on board USB-TTL CP2102, LDO AMS1117, microUSB, flash and reset buttons, etc. Very nice.
- Breadboard friendly.
According to Espressif, the ESP-WROOM-32 is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
For advanced users only! This product is just the module – which can be difficult to use. You’ll need to solder it onto a board with supporting circuitry. This module is for developers at this time, these modules are not certified!
Please note this product is for people who are comfortable compiling via the Tensilica toolchain. There are the beginnings of an Arduino IDE setup (Search GitHub for espressif arduino esp32), Lua (Search GitHub for Nicholas3388 LuaNode) and MicroPython port. We are providing these for the community of advanced hackers, coders and makers who are willing to help make demos, projects and tutorials for the ESP32! Please consider holding off on purchase if you are not planning to contribute to the community coding efforts at this time, thank you! There are no refunds, exchanges, store credit or support in any way for this product.