Description 1 – reel of 650 units
- ESP-WROOM-02 is a low-power 32-bit MCU Wi-Fi module, based on the ESP8266 chip. TCP/IP network stacks, 10-bit ADC, and HSPI/UART/PWM/I2C/I2S interfaces are all embedded in this module.
- ESP8266 Module can be easily integrated into space-limited devices, due to its small size of only 18mm x 20mm (ESP-WROOM-02) / 16 mm x 23 mm (ESP-WROOM-S2).
- Reliable and most certificate:
- Wi-Fi Alliance, SRRC, FCC, CE, TELEC, IC & KCC Certified
- RoHS, Halogen Free, REACH & CFSI Compliant
- HTOL, ESD-HM, MSL, μHAST, HTSL
- Output Power: +22dBm peak power in FCC certification
- ESP8266 Module can operate in low-power connectivity mode; for instance, if it operates in DTIM10, it only consumes 1.2mW while maintaining a Wi-Fi connection. The module also integrates an SPI flash of 16 Mbits used for storing user programs, data and firmware.
- Module is directly supplied from Espressif, sufficient stock and constant price.
There are no reviews yet.